Building Glass Market Growth, Size, Share, Trends, COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – Instant Interview
the global building glass market size was estimated at 121.4 billion USD in 2020who should reach USD 142.6 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Building glass is a translucent coating material widely used in building construction. Glass doors, windows, and transparent walls are some of the major use cases for structural glass in the building and construction industry. Building glass has various properties, such as waterproofing, thermal insulation and energy conservation, which makes it a suitable option as a building material in the construction industry. Additionally, advances in technology have made building glass lighter than cork and stronger than steel.
Get a PDF for more professional and technical information: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/construction-glass-market
Factors affecting the building glass market during the forecast period:
- The glass increases the amount of natural light in the building; therefore, it is considered to be the most cost-effective option in the renovation of the conventional building made up of brick, wood and polycarbonate.
- Advances in building glasses, such as solar control glass, self-cleaning glass, insulated pane glass, have increased the demand for building glass in commercial applications.
- With the introduction of smart city initiatives in emerging economies, rising spending in the construction sector is further driving the growth of the building materials market, in turn delivering growth to the building glass market in the construction of commercial buildings as part of smart city initiatives.
- Poor access to raw materials and volatility in raw material prices are some factors restraining the growth of the structural glass market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Building Glass Market:
The COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted the global economy, leading to a financial impact on companies in various sectors, namely building and construction, chemicals, automotive and others. The construction glass market will experience a considerable drop after the COVID-19 outbreak due to the postponement or cancellation of large-scale construction projects. Lockdowns in developed and emerging economies have halted the construction of high-rise buildings, leading to lower demand for building materials, including building glass. Additionally, a huge rift in the supply chains, closure of manufacturing units amid the crisis has led to the decline in the market value of the building glass market in 2020.
You can buy the full report @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/construction-glass-market?opt=2950
The report outlines the study of the global structural glass market based on type, chemical composition, manufacturing process, and application.
On the basis of Type, the building glass market is segmented into –
- Low-e glass
- Hard Coated Low-E Glass
- Soft Coated Low-E Glass
- Solar Control Low-E Glass
- Special glass
- flat glass
- Laminated glass
- Heat-tempered glass
On the basis of chemical composition, the building glass market is segmented into –
- A glass of lemon soda
- Potash-lime glass
- potash-lead glass
On the basis of manufacturing process, the building glass market is segmented into –
- Float glass process
- Rolled/sheet process
On the basis of Application, the building glass market is segmented into –
Building Glass Market: Regional Outlook
The building glass market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe and Middle East & Africa. In 2020, Asia-Pacific held the largest global building glass market share, followed by Europe. It is further estimated that Asia-Pacific will dominate the building glass market over the forecast period. Additionally, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market during the forecast period.
Leading competitors in the global building glass market include-
The construction glass market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. Major Building Glass Market players operating in the global market include–
- AGC Glass Company North America, Inc.
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Company of Saint-Gobain SA
- Guardian Industries Corp Ltd.
- JE Berkowitz, LP
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- SA Bendheim SA
- Saint-Gobain SA
- Schott SA
- Sisecam Group
- Xinyl Gas Holdings Limited.
The Building Glass Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Access full report description, table of contents, table of figure, chart, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/construction-glass-market
The Building Glass Market report covers comprehensive analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Building Glass Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
Report Description Request @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/construction-glass-market
Building Glass Market: Target Audience
- Distributors and suppliers
- Consultants and investment bankers
- Government and independent regulators